We’re the newest KeepCup stockists on the block!
Here in coffeenow.ph, we believe in doing our part to help the environment. That’s why we’re bringing you the KeepCup line of products! From here in Manila and through out the entirety of the Philippines, nationwide shipping and affordable rates for all the KeepCup products.
Here is a bit of information about the product and the company that makes them.
KEEPCUP – Salute the Reuser
“The KeepCup has been a labor of love so we are just thrilled that people have adopted and used the KeepCup and spread the word right around the world. Well done everyone!”
KeepCups mission is to encourage the use of reusable cups. We do this by delivering sustainably made products that are fit for purpose in the context of a positive global campaign that strives to make a difference to how we think about convenience culture.
We want to create a global brand and to be one of the organisations that kick started the demise of the disposable.
Through the widespread sales of KeepCup we want cafes to lift reuse rates to 40% reusables in the “to go” environment. Implicit in this objective is the knowledge that brand in hand is the most effective way to drive reuse behavior.
Here are a few tidbits that might encourage you to switch to reusable cups!
- There is enough plastic in 20 disposable cups and lids to make a small KeepCup.
- Disposable cups that are ‘compostable’ require commercial composting to biodegrade.
- Over a year, using a KeepCup reduces greenhouse gas emissions by up to 92% compared to disposables.
- On average, each disposable cup contains 5% of the raw materials involved in the process of making and delivering it.
- 2,569,002 disposable cups removed from circulation this year
Use KeepCup and contribute to the number! Read more on the REUSE HQ!